Charlie provides leadership in the pursuit and implementation of McShane’s growing food and beverage opportunities on a local, regional and national basis.
Throughout his career, Charlie has developed proven insights into the various expectations and requirements of profitable food and beverage operations and distribution efficiencies. His expertise includes sustainable and LEED-Certified facility design and construction, food supply chain, workflow optimization and streamlined warehousing and distribution practices.
Charlie’s unique perspective contributes to the streamlined integration of new construction with improved operations for McShane’s prospects and clients yielding higher productivity, operational savings and greater return on investment. He also serves as a key contributor to the future growth and strategic planning within the food and beverage market sector.
- Liberty University
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals)
- IACSC (International Association for Cold Storage Construction)
- IARW (International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses)
- Legends & Legacy – Board Member (2014-Present)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – Board Member (2008-Present)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)