Ed is a 20-year veteran of the construction industry with proven experience within a wide variety of market segments including the industrial, logistics, office, healthcare and hospitality sectors.
His years of design/build and general construction expertise has allowed Ed to serve in a variety of construction-related roles over the last 18 years with McShane Construction including project management, safety coordination, and as a leader of construction operations in the firm’s Southern California regional office.
Ed currently serves as Director of Business Development at McShane’s Rosemont headquarters. He is responsible for developing new relationships within the commercial real estate industry and enhancing the firm’s ability to be considered for upcoming construction opportunities. Ed’s professional successes in meeting the needs of corporate end-users, establishing confidence on behalf of institutional clients and developing relationships within the brokerage community, architects, consultants and other entities involved in the acquisition of new construction, allows him to advance McShane’s opportunities for new assignments across the region.
- Marquette University
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- LEED Accredited Professional – USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)
- Licensed General Contractor – State of Nevada
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- Building Block Foundation Fund – Former Board Member and Golf Committee Leader
- CBC (Chicago Building Congress)
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)