As Vice President of Finance for McShane Construction Company, Ellen oversees the financial management and accounting functions for the firm, as well as manages the firm's relationships with outside financial entities, including its bonding and insurance relationships.
With 20 years of service at McShane, Ellen supervises a professional staff of accounting associates dedicated to processing the complex financial transactions that occur throughout the construction process. Ellen has been instrumental in the implementation of new procedures and strategies to accommodate the growing volume of financial and accounting matters for McShane Construction on a national basis.
- DePaul University
Master of Business Administration – Finance
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Science – Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- CBC (Chicago Building Congress)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)