Gary joined McShane Construction Company in 1998 and has served in a variety of project management roles. In 2014, he was appointed to Director of Quality Assurance / Quality Control and Design/Build Coordinator.
In his role, Gary directs the various processes related to the firm’s construction operations and is responsible for enhancing and furthering the development of McShane’s professional project teams.
Gary performs regular on-site quality reviews to ensure that the execution of each McShane assignment follows protocol and meets the firm’s standards of assurance, quality and client satisfaction. Furthermore, Gary actively oversees and reviews bid documents prior to the bidding and consultation process required for design/build undertakings. Through his proven methodologies and years of dedicated service to McShane, Gary is recognized as a leading construction expert within the firm.
- Bachelor of Architecture
Illinois Institute of Technology
- Construction Quality Manager
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- AIA (The American Institute of Architects)
- LEED Accredited Professional – USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- CBC (Chicago Building Congress)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)