Jay serves as Regional Director of Business Development responsible for the growth and leadership of McShane Construction’s market expansion within the industrial sector including distribution, warehouse and manufacturing. In his role, he advances business objectives throughout the Southeast Region by supporting the pursuit, planning, pre-construction and corporate account management for assignments on behalf of McShane Construction’s Southeast Regional office.
Jay contributes years of experience in driving profitable business initiatives to reach short- and long-term goals. His industrial expertise includes the design/build and build-to-suit construction of numerous large scale projects including logistics facilities, warehouses, assembly plants and distribution centers. Throughout his career, Padgett has perfected the strategic leadership required to build and foster strong working relationships and further desired positions within selected market segments. Jay’s unique understanding of market dynamics throughout the Southeast, coupled with his seasoned industrial construction experience, allows him to identify, cultivate and execute new opportunities and advance McShane’s project portfolio throughout the region.
- Appalachian State University
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- Georgia Real Estate Broker License
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- GEDA (Georgia Economic Development Association)
- Industrial Asset Management Council – Programs Committee Leader
- NAIOP (National Association Industrial Office Properties)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)