Jeff joined McShane Construction Company as Vice President in 1996 and was named President of the firm in 1998. Through 20+ years of service at McShane, Jeff has guided the firm’s growth into one of the nation's leading design/build construction organizations.
His personal commitment to client satisfaction has contributed to McShane Construction’s national reputation for construction excellence, resulting in a high percentage of new and repeat business.
Jeff oversees the firm’s national construction activities from its headquarters office in Rosemont, Illinois and three regional offices in Auburn, Alabama; Irvine, California; and Phoenix, Arizona. He is responsible for identifying new business expansion opportunities and providing ongoing strategic planning to support further growth within specific product types and geographic locales.
- University of Chicago
Master of Business Administration
- Valparaiso University
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer – Illinois
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter) – Chairman, Board of Directors (2014 – Present)
- CBC (Chicago Building Congress)
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter
- DBIA (Design-Build Institute of America) – Past National Chairman
- Former Editorial Advisory Board Member – Chicago Industrial Properties (2005-2007)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)