As Executive Vice President and Regional Manager of McShane Construction Company's Rosemont office, Mat oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm's headquarters and is a pivotal team member in the strategic planning process.
He contributes 16 years of construction experience at the McShane organization with a focus on multi-family residential and the commercial construction markets.
Mat establishes and maintains many of the firm’s relationships with clients, real estate developers and the brokerage community as well as governmental officials, architects and other affiliated industry representatives. He contributes proven leadership and experience providing direction and guidance throughout the region to ensure a growing portfolio of assignments, on-schedule project deliveries and superior client satisfaction.
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
Master of Business Administration
- Marquette University
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer – Illinois
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- CBC (Chicago Building Congress) – Merit Awards Committee
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter
- HACIA (Hispanic American Construction Industry Association)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)