Min serves as Vice President of McShane Construction Company responsible for overseeing a team of professionals in the completion of comprehensive construction assignments. He joined the firm in 1999 and distinguished himself through excellence in project management and work ethic resulting in the professional advancement to Vice President in 2016.
While he has served the construction needs of numerous clients within a variety of market segments, his high degree of sophisticated interpretation of project programming and design requirements has allowed him to excel in the multi-family, technology and healthcare sectors. Min’s unique understanding of the components necessary to construct complex project types utilizing maximum efficiencies allows him to ensure that the client’s goals and objectives are met.
- University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED Accredited Professional BD+C
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)