FedEx Distribution Centers
McShane Construction Company has completed a wide variety of distribution facilities throughout the United States for FedEx.
Each of the facilities feature areas for warehousing/distribution, administrative offices and customer service. The facilities also include exterior truck docks, drive-in doors and vehicle maintenance departments.
Construction services for FedEx facilities within the following locations have been completed:
- Aurora, IL – 55,000 square feet
- Corpus Christi, TX – 46,253 square feet
- Kettleman City, CA – 89,847 square feet
- Lester, PA – 212,153 square feet
- Norcross, GA 215,500 square feet
- Romulus, MI – 72,000 square feet
- Schaumburg, IL – 73,625 square feet
- Waukegan, IL – 35,000 square feet
- Windsor, CT – 221,619 square feet