Fitness Formula Clubs
McShane Construction Company established its collaborative working relationship with Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC) in 1993 with the completion of their Gold Coast facility in Chicago, Illinois. Recognizing the value McShane brings to construction assignments through their design/build expertise and extensive pre-construction program, FFC called upon the firm several times over the years for the completion of additional facilities. To date, McShane has completed seven FFC facilities totaling 344,000 square feet.
The fitness centers include amenities such as general cardio and strength training areas, indoor and/or outdoor swimming pools, pilates and yoga studios, dance studios, high-end locker rooms, day spa and tanning areas and child care centers.
- East Lakeview – 33,000 square feet
- Gold Coast – 72,000 square feet
- Park Ridge – 67,000 square feet
- Halsted Street – 25,000 square feet
- Presidential Towers – 42,000 square feet
- South Loop – 30,000 square feet
- Union Station – 75,000 square feet